Sunday 15 January 2012

~B'Day Pressies~


Celebrated my birthday with my dear friends and family and received absolutely lovely presents from them! Here are my beautiful gifts in order of when I received them:

3D iPhone rose cover from Hannah, Geok Lan and Teresa! Plus curled hair from Me. I was running a high fever on my birthday, but I looked so absolutely fine in the photo. My love for photo-taking is amazing.
Oreo cake from cousin Rachel! Unfortunately, the sponge was a failure so the cake tasted kinda, erm, quirky.
Guess clutch from cousin Wendy!
Puff-sleeved cardigan with lace trimmings at the back from cousin Rach! Wendy insisted on showing off the Guess brand.
Dior radiance booster pen that is supposed to work magic on one's face! It can act as a concealer, primer, and of course, as its name suggests, adds radiance to your face! Kudos to Robinsons voucher from Bi Ee, Jing Fang, Penny and Prise! Got a free essence from Dior too! But I really wanted their loose powder, it made my face look so flawless. I would need 2 vouchers instead of one for that though, it's a whopping 100 bucks.

Maquillage makeup set from fellow blogger Rachel!

 What's inside?


Handmade mini-scrap photo album from Elaine!
Every page is so GORGEOUS they deserve a collage for full appreciation of her effort! Even the petals of the rose were painstakingly glued on one by one!

That's all I received from my dear family and friends! Love all of you for remembering and cherishing me on my birthday!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment