Saturday 3 March 2012

Define your Eyes with Freshlook Illuminate!


Lately optometrists seem to love recommending contact lenses that enlarge one's pupils. Whichever optical shop I go to, they would be giving out these kinda lenses. Such contacts are probably popular amongst most East Asians as they can make one's eyes appear bigger. I'm not very fond of these contacts though, because they look rather fake. Maybe I'm just biased against them because they really do open up one's eyes, but coloured contacts are so much more fun and interesting to wear. I can always change my look with a different colour, but all this contact lens does is just to make my eyes bigger, which I, blessed me, don't have the need for. But the Freshlook Illuminate Dailies is very comfortable to wear, they can last me for almost an entire day before my eyes start to feel tight and dry.

My peepers do look brighter and larger with the contacts. Great for fans of the doe-eyed look.

Pretending to be a doll with messy stupid dry hair.


 
Taken with iPhone camera my pupils look so inky black.

1 comment:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    I love the way you present your blog post , i surely visit here more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete