Friday 24 February 2012

Maquillage Brilliant Glitter Makeup Collection

Remember this shiny pink box? It's my birthday gift from Rachel!

I finally decided to give Rachel's gift a try, and used only the products in the set (ok, and bb cream and eyebrow pencil) to see how they will look on my face.

This is how the box looks on the inside. Items from left to right: Mascara, eyeshadow, lip palette, oil blotter

Purple Glitter mascara

I like the interesting shape of the mascara wand. The contour gives me easy application to lashes on the inner corner of my eyes.

Duo eyeshadow. I LURVE this the best it looks so natural and shimmery! The drawer concept to keep the brush makes it very tidy too! Now if the lid can be like connected to the container it would be perfect.


Lippie palette. Being conservative I only tried the two middle peachy shades which I think complements my skin tone and pale lips much better. It's very creamy and glides on smoothly over my lips.
Oil blotting paper, or what they call paper powder (ペ-パーパウダー). It not only absorbs the oil from the face, but the powdery residue actually makes the face more matte! No need for compact powder with this useful paper! The leather-like cover looks really cool too!
How the set looks on me.

Close-up of my eyes. See the glitter on my lashes?



No comments:

Post a Comment